doc. PhDr. Tomáš Nigrin, Ph.D.
doc. PhDr. Tomáš Nigrin, Ph.D.
- NIGRIN, Tomas The isolated Island : West Berlin and it's changes after the Bulding of the Berlin Wall Praha: Dokořán (2013)
- NIGRIN, Tomas — Tereza Svobodová, Filip Fingl, Alena Koňasová, Gita Šestáková, Martin Landa Germany without nuclear energy? : Germany on the path to move away from nuclear energy Praha: Karolinum (2015)
- NIGRIN, Tomas — Petr Mlsna Reform of railway industry in Germany Praha: Karolinum (2017)
- NIGRIN, Tomas From Indispensability to Stagnation? Czechoslovak railway industry in 70's and 80's of 20th century Praha: Dokořán (2020)
- NIGRIN, Tomas — Jiří Pešek, David Emler, Lucie Filipová, Daniela Kolenovská, Nina Maria Lohmann, Ondřej Matějka, Petr Svobodný, Jan Bečka, Jiří Lach, Jiří Vykoukal Across the continent of contemporary history. European historiography after the end of the Cold War Praha: Argo (2013)
Chapters in monographs
- NIGRIN, Tomas German Historical Institute in Washington Praha: Karolinum (2013) pp. 167-182
- NIGRIN, Tomas Open Competition or Discrimination on Tracks? Examples of Anti-competitive Behaviour of the Deutsche Bahn (2014) pp. 16-33
- NIGRIN, Tomas Quo vadis, international long-distance railway services? Evidence from Central Europe (2021) pp. 1-12
- NIGRIN, Tomas Czechoslovak light rail - Legacy of socialist urbanism or opportunity for the future? (2016) pp. 414-429
- NIGRIN, Tomas Regional Railway Transport in Czech, Austrian and German Decentralised and Regionalised Transport Markets (2015) pp. 431-450
- NIGRIN, Tomas Planned stagnation? The economic plan vs. reality in the Czechoslovak railway sector of the 1970s and 1980s WARSAW: DE GRUYTER POLAND SP ZOO (2018) pp. 61-76
Contributions in the conference proceedings
- NIGRIN, Tomas Cold War Crisis on the Railway: Construction of the Berlin Wall Farnham: Ashgate (2013) pp. 233-239
- NIGRIN, Tomas Standards of transport services - Central strategy versus regional priorities - Workshop report of the 9th telč seminar Warsaw: De Gruyter Open Ltd (2015) pp. 345-348
- NIGRIN, Tomas Transport-political relations between Czechoslovak and Polish state railways in the 70's and 80's: between brotherhood cooperation and protecting of own interests? Rybnik: Muzeum w Rybniku (2017) pp. 365-379
2018–2021 Fast connection of metropolitan regions (Czech Technology Agency TL01000061). Main researcher. 2018–2022 New mobility (EU-project OP VVV). Leader of the Charles University Team- 2016–2018 The Role of Czechoslovak Railways in Czechoslovak Transportation Policy, 1970–1989 (The Czech Science Foundation). Main Researcher. 2015–2018 Transport Integration for Prosperity. The Importance of Rail Connections for the V4 Internal Cohesion (Visegrad Strategic Project). Main Researcher. 2016–2017 The importance of regional high-speed rail terminals for the density of traffic flows and regional cohesion (Czech Technology Agency). Co-Researcher. 2015–2017 Real Functioning of the Centrally Planned Economy in Czechoslovakia (The Czech Science Foundation). Member of Research Team. 2014–2015 Optimization and Improvement of Competitive Tendering in the Passenger Railway Transport in the Czech Republic according to EU Directives (Czech Technology Agency). Co-Researcher. 2012–today The Centre for Collective Memory Research (Charles University in Prague). Member of Research team. 2012–2013 Optimization of the Competition Regulatory Framework in Freight and Passenger Railway Transport in the Czech Republic (Czech Technology Agency). Co-Researcher. 2010–2012 Historiography in Europe after 1990 (The Czech Science Foundation). Member of Research Team.