on institutional support for organisations active in the field of Czech-German relations
The aim of the project is to assess the quality of the network of institutional actors (civil society organisations) in the field of Czech-German relations for the internal needs of the Czech-German Future Fund. The researchers compare the Czech-German interaction with other bilateral relations in Germany, combine quantitative and qualitative research methods and assess not only the current situation but also the prospects for further development.
- Principal investigator: Dr. Zuzana Lizcová (IMS FSV UK), Dr. Jana Urbanovská (FSS MUNI)
- Researcher: doc. Tomáš Nigrin (IMS FSV UK), Jan Zajíc (HKB), prof. Karel Müller, CEVRO
- Dr. Anja Hennig - Europa-Universität Vidriana Frankfurt (Oder)
- Prof. Dr. Frank Baasner - Deutsch-Franzözisches Institut (DFI)
- Joachim Bleicker - Deutsche-Botschaft Kopenhagen
This project has received funding from Česko-německý fond budoucnosti.
The project runs from June 2022 to February 2023.