Sovětská společnost a pražské jaro: reflexe pražského jara a intervence do Československa v sovětské společnosti
Soviet Society and the Prague Spring
Reflection of the Prague Spring and the Intervention in Czechoslovakia in Soviet Society
The project focuses on the reflection of the Prague Spring and the Soviet intervention in Czechoslovakia in 1968 in the Western Soviet republics (Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) and the Soviet centre. It examines the reaction of non-Russian peoples and local Russians based on archival documents and memoir literature.
The research team is composed of IMS staff and one foreign collaborator, taking into account the territorial specialization.
- doc. PhDr. Luboš Švec, CSc. - Principal Investigator - project coordination, relations between the Centre and the Union Republics, Latvian issues
- Mgr. Daniela Kolenovská, Ph.D. - specialisation in the Union Centre, Russian issues
- PhDr. Bohdan Zilynskyj, Dr., Ph.D. - Ukrainian issues
- Mgr. Jindřich Čeladín - Lithuanian issues
- Magnus Ilmjärv - Department of Estonian History, University of Tallinn, Estonian issues
This project is funded by the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic.
The project runs from January 2020 to December 2022.