COVID measures at IMS
COVID measures at IMS
Stage II. (yellow) is currently in effect!
- As of June 1, the entry to P10 is allowed in accordance with the O-N-T rule
REFERENCE TO THE REGISTRATION SYSTEM OF TESTING IN P16, see the RUK website here.
For more information about the IMS semaphore, see here.
This page will tell you all about the current measures introduced at IMS following the decrees of Charles University and the applicable measures of the Ministry of Health. We ask that you primarily follow IMS rules that comply with faculty and university rules.
14.6.2021 - as of Monday 14.6.2021 the II. (yellow) stage of epidemiological Semaphore is in effect. The exact wording of all measures can be found here.
4.6.2021 - as of Friday 4.6.2021 students aged 16+ can register for the Covid-19 vaccination.
31.5.2021 - as of Monday 31.5.2021 the following measures will be changed:
- opening of the indoor catering facilities
- opening of swimming pools, baths, saunas, wellness, salt caves
- opening of clubs and discos (seating only)
- opening of gambling halls and casinos
- possibility of organising conferences for up to 250 people indoors and outdoors
14.5.2021 - as of Friday 14.5.2021, Stage III. (red) of the IMS Semaphore has been updated
11.5.2021 - as of Monday 17.5.2021, the following measures are being changed:
- Visits will again be allowed in hospitals and social facilities
- Outdoor cultural events up to a capacity of 700 people will be allowed
- First level of the primary school students will be attending schools throughout the whole republic without a rotation regime
- Second level and lower grades of gymnasiums will go to schools without rotation regime in 6 counties and in Prague
2.5.2021 - as of Monday 3.5.2021, IMS academics can register for COVID-19 vaccination. All details of the registration procedure were sent to these employees via email from the FSV secretary.
Older News can be found here.
Steps when infected, quarantined, having signs of infectious disease:
A COVID Crisis Unit has been set up at IMS, responsible for all measures related to the COVID-19 epidemic. These measures are based on the three-tiered IMS Semaphore and will be updated daily on this website.
The IMS Crisis Unit is responsible for all measures related to the COVID-19 epidemic. At the same time, the Crisis Unit acts as the main contact point to which students and staff can be directed on matters related to the epidemic.
- Students of Czech study programs are directed to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students of English-language programs are directed to email email@example.com
- Employees and freelancers are directed to email firstname.lastname@example.org
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., both students and staff can contact us via the common phone number: +420 773 740 250.
Students will only contact (and receive information from) the Crisis Unit via an official "fsv" email address. At the same time, when they contact Crisis Unit, they include their phone number in the email. All information thus provided is considered highly sensitive and protected.
The full IMS epidemiology manual can be found here.
Covid testing for students and employees of Charles University here.
The IMS Semaphore is divided into three stages, responding to the spread rate of COVID-19 in Prague. Relevant teaching, administrative operation, and sanitation scenarios are defined within each stage. The Crisis Unit will modify the individual measures as the situation develops.
Complete information about each level can be found here.
Stage II. (yellow) of the IMS Semaphore is currently in effect!
- Teaching is done in a hybrid way.
- State Final Exams are conducted by default under stricter hygiene conditions.
- Other exams are held only online based on the Decree of IMS Director 08/2021.
- The maximum number of students in the classroom is strictly dependent on compliance with the two-meter distance rule and will be set for each classroom.
- Obligation to maintain a two-meter distance in common areas, including classrooms.
- Wearing respirators in all IMS and FSV common areas.
- Public events organised by IMS (debates, conferences) are significantly reduced or cancelled.
- Students (excluding PhD students) do not have access to Pekařská 10. Additional safety measures in Pekařská 10 are specified in special guidelines.
- Recommendations to hold consultations online.
- THP workers have a standard mode.
- Foreign private and business trips are governed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs rules, before returning to the workplace the employee must prove the negative test (not related to green countries at MFA traffic lights).
- Registration at the entrance to P10 is still mandatory.
Decrees of director of IMS
INFORMATION OF THE STATE MANAGEMENT ABOUT COVID-19
For more information, please visit the official website of the following state institutions:
- Official government website for COVID-19 measures - https://covid.gov.cz/en
- Hygienic stations of the capital city of Prague - Koronavirus 20/10/20 (hygpraha.cz) (only in Czech)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Important COVID-19 measures for foreigners | Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic (mzv.cz)
- Ministry of Health - Update on COVID-19 - https://koronavirus.mzcr.cz/en/
Frequently asked questions and answers can be found here.