COVID measures at IMS
COVID measures at IMS
IMS without Covid!
However, in the event that the teacher becomes infected with Covid, it is his/her responsibility to report this fact to the Director of IMS and to request a transfer to distance learning for the duration of the illness (assumed to be 1 week).
For more information about the IMS Semaphore, see here.
This page will tell you all about the current measures introduced at IMS following the decrees of Charles University and the applicable measures of the Ministry of Health. We ask that you primarily follow IMS rules that comply with faculty and university rules.
15.3.2022 - as of Wednesday 16.3.2022 IMS temporarily suspends all epidemiological Semaphore measures. A detailed explanation of the current rules can be found here.
14.2.2022 - as of Monday 14.2.2022 the II. (yellow) stage of epidemiological Semaphore is in effect. The exact wording of all measures can be found here.
17.1.2022 - as of Monday 17.1.2022 the III. (red) stage of epidemiological Semaphore is in effect. The exact wording of all measures can be found here.
Older News can be found here.
Steps when infected, quarantined, having signs of infectious disease:
A COVID Crisis Unit has been set up at IMS, responsible for all measures related to the COVID-19 epidemic. These measures are based on the three-tiered IMS Semaphore and will be updated daily on this website.
The IMS Crisis Unit is responsible for all measures related to the COVID-19 epidemic. At the same time, the Crisis Unit acts as the main contact point to which students and staff can be directed on matters related to the epidemic.
- Students of Czech study programs are directed to email email@example.com
- Students of English-language programs are directed to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employees and freelancers are directed to email email@example.com
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., both students and staff can contact us via the common phone number: +420 773 740 250.
Students will only contact (and receive information from) the Crisis Unit via an official "fsv" email address. At the same time, when they contact Crisis Unit, they include their phone number in the email. All information thus provided is considered highly sensitive and protected.
The full IMS epidemiology manual can be found here.
Covid testing for students and employees of Charles University here.
The IMS Semaphore is divided into three stages, responding to the spread rate of COVID-19 in Prague. Relevant teaching, administrative operation, and sanitation scenarios are defined within each stage. The Crisis Unit will modify the individual measures as the situation develops.
Complete information about each level can be found here.
IMS Semaphore is not in effect!
- Teaching, testing and State Final Exams are conducted in standard present way. The general hygiene conditions set out in the IMS Director's Decree on the teaching regime in Summer Semester 2021 must be observed.
- Public events (debates, conferences) are allowed. The general hygiene conditions must be observed.
- All other operations are carried out in the standard way.
Decrees of director of IMS
INFORMATION OF THE STATE MANAGEMENT ABOUT COVID-19
For more information, please visit the official website of the following state institutions:
- Official government website for COVID-19 measures - https://covid.gov.cz/en
- Hygienic stations of the capital city of Prague - Koronavirus 20/10/20 (hygpraha.cz) (only in Czech)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Important COVID-19 measures for foreigners | Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic (mzv.cz)
- Ministry of Health - Update on COVID-19 - https://koronavirus.mzcr.cz/en/
Frequently asked questions and answers can be found here.